Be The Essential Part of C Channel
Develop yourself and create meaningful impact for your dream
Learn the rope of professional world,
in an exciting Japan-Indonesian-cross Office Culture
Hi, my name is Yamato Sasagawa, CEO of C Channel Indonesia.
Our team consists of people with sheer passion and high motivation to make impact and deliver great values. It’s what makes us stronger and solid in achieving our objectives.
In C Channel, we believe that people is the greatest assets for the company. We invest in our people greatly and believe in their commitment and competency.
Let’s join our team, we will have extraordinary growth and development together!
We are looking for a natural leader with good business intuition to run as our number one person in Business Division.
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with potential clients to generate revenue.
- Establish needs of advertisers and prepare customized sales presentation(s).
- Develop and create new programs to maximize revenue from existing clients.
- Fulfill all negotiated deal points and maintain all national accounts.
- Effectively use all sales assets and opportunities to maximize share.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communications or advertising or equivalent related work experience.
- Four (4) years of experience in related field. Experience in Ads Agency is a plus.
- Must demonstrate strong negotiation, oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with and influence internal and external contacts.
- Must be an effective presenter.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must.
- Good leadership to lead the team achieve objectives.
- Sales – Responsible for building strong relationships with potential clients and identifying opportunities with large markets in Indonesia, by providing value added solutions in the areas of decision support and overall portfolio management. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external clients.
- Client Relationships – Closely align with Sales Manager and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers and prospects. Leverage skills and Industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable revenue growth, while building a most trusted relationship with all clients.
- Performance – Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall Revenue targets through the retention and growth of existing clients and through the acquisition of new clients within the assigned client and prospect base.
- Minimum one year of selling experience in a sales role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell to senior leaders.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Solid planning and project management skills.
- Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities in an unstructured environment.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Expert knowledge and experience in PHP programming.
- Knowledge and experience with relational databases and queries.
- Clear understanding of programming methodologies and processes.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Responsible for cutting and editing video footage to tell stories that relate to brands and resonate with target audiences.
- Proactively manage your projects by communicating with your team and our stakeholders, tracking progress, and finding ways to push past limitations or boundaries.
- See a business need and make suggestions for how video may help meet that need. Propose new projects and ideas. Take good ideas and make them great.
- Enforce current brand standards and help us find new, more effective and engaging ways to communicate our brand.
- At least 2 years of video editing experience.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Knowledge of video & motion graphic fundamentals.
- Exceptional typography and composition skills.
- Proficiency in all applicable MAC software (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office).
- Proficiency in multimedia software; Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Manage all digital marketing and promotion activities using reliable ads channels.
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to build reports and summarize data in meaningful way for the goals of the business.
- Regular reporting and channel performance analysis.
- Periodically monitor the digital campaign and take intervention initiative as needed.
- Drive high amount of traffic to our designated channels or pages.
- Highly motivated and organized with a passion for delivering results and continuous improvement.
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Agile and comfortable in a fast moving, changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly numerate, analytical and data driven.
- A supportive team player.
- Digital marketing experience within a startup environment.
- Fresh graduates with excellent skill are welcome to apply.
- Deliver HR operational support to employees, while working with the HR Manager to provide strategic direction to address business issues and manage change agenda.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all key HR Tools, systems and processes.
- Manage escalation of HR support issues through to resolution while maintaining effective communication with all affected stakeholders.
- Maintain, coordinate, monitor and report HR trends and issues within scope of work.
- Interfaces with HR service provider to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business, monitoring quality and timeliness of service provision.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Flexible, curious and down to earth personality with a true passion for HR.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence others.
- Ability to continuously seek improvements in HR polices and evaluate current processes for increased efficiencies.
- Must be able to effectively manage conflict while creating an inclusive work environment.
An internship at C Channel Indonesia is your opportunity to become a leader in the future.
Our people work with cutting edge system to create values for our stakeholders. We work with lots of social and community activities and plenty of fun to put the best possible potential of our people.
The real opportunity here though, is to work in Japanese culture and enhance your development in company with rich cultures and values.
- Conducting analysis using Microsoft Excel or other tools as required.
- Perform other tasks as required by other departments.
- Students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Flexible, curious and down to earth personality with a true passion for development.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet, technology, and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging problems.