Intern Finance Accounting Specialist
● Maintain subsidiary ledgers (i.e. Fixed Asset Register), reconcile with general ledger control figures.
● Processing of invoices, prepare cheque payments and billing.
● Able to handle full set of computerised accounts.
● Preparation of monthly invoices and chasing of payment.
● Prepare management reports.
● Ensure accuracy in preparing weekly cash flow reports
● Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
● Student or Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting from reputable university.
● Able to work in startup company culture and environment.
● Meticulous and willing to learn.
● Responsible and reliable, good working ethics.
● Multi-tasking and work independently with self initiative.
● Have a pleasant and positive working attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org