Intern Video Editor
● Responsible for cutting and editing video footage to tell stories that relate to brands and resonate with target audiences.
● Proactively manage your projects by communicating with your team and our stakeholders, tracking progress, and finding ways to push past limitations or boundaries.
● See a business need and make suggestions for how video may help meet that need. Propose new projects and ideas. Take good ideas and make them great.
● Enforce current brand standards and help us find new, more effective and engaging ways to communicate our brand.
● Fresh Graduates or Students are welcome to apply.
● Creative mind and storytelling skills.
● Knowledge of video & motion graphic fundamentals.
● Exceptional typography and composition skills.
● Proficiency in all applicable MAC software (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office).
● Proficiency in multimedia software; Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com