UI UX Designer
● Defining user goals, models, taxonomy and user interfaces and translating them into wireframes and interactive prototypes.
● Creating, presenting and delivering user flows, wireframes, prototype, mockups, process, maps and feature lists to effectively communicate design ideas.
● Assist in planning and conducting usability testing and evaluate user feedback.
● Providing suggestions and recomendations to improve product user experience.
● Conceptualizing complicated design ideas and high-level requirements into interactive, intuitive and fuctional user interfaces.
● Assist in establishing, promoting and evolving vivovii’s unique design style by infusing industry best practices and standards with an innovative design team.
● Contributing to the creation of branding materials and marketing collateral such as website graphics, infographics, presentations and tradeshow resources.
● You bend the Adobe Creative Suite to your will (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and know all the tools of the trade (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Axure)
● You have experience planning and executing new-concept design projects, from start to finish.
● You have the ability to see and communicate your ideas.
● You care about user and their interaction and engagement with the product.
● Your design is well thought out, purposeful and has intent.
● You love to solve problems creatively and effectively.
● You have education in Design and User Interaction or related fields.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com